Ley Hill Farm Road, Northfield, Birmingham B31

£136,500

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 3
Summary: A well presented three bedroom semi-detached house, offered with a lounge/diner with French doors leading to a rear garden and off road parking, situated in Northfield, Birmingham. 70% Shared Ownership (No Rent to pay on the remaining 30%)

Description: The accommodation, in brief, features:- Driveway, Hall, Downstairs WC, Lounge/Diner with Feature Fireplace and French Doors to Rear Garden, Kitchen with Integrated Oven, Gas Hob and Extractor, Stairs to First Floor Landing, Master Bedroom, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three and Family Bathroom with Shower over Bath.

Outside: Outside, the property enjoys a landscaped rear garden with decking sitting area, artificial lawn with raised planted boxes and steps up to a natural lawn with fenced boundaries.

Location: Northfield is a vibrant town offering a number of shopping and eating facilities, plus easy access for commuters into Birmingham City Centre via Northfield Train Station. No more than 1.5 miles away is also Northfield Train Station and the recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre Development (former mg Rover car plant), home to the largest Marks and Spencers in the Midlands.

Room Dimensions:

Hall

Downstairs WC

Lounge: 15' 9" x 13' 7" (4.82m x 4.15m) max

Kitchen: 10' 9" x 9' 1" (3.30m x 2.78m) max

Stairs To First Floor Landing

Master Bedroom: 13' 7" x 9' 8" (4.15m x 2.95m)

Bedroom Two: 13' 7" x 6' 3" (4.15m x 1.92m)

Bedroom Three: 10' 4" x 6' 10" (3.15m x 2.10m)

Bathroom: 6' 8" x 6' 2" (2.05m x 1.90m)

Arrange viewing 01214 534349

Arden Estates - Rubery

112 New Road

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

Redditch Advertiser