MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009Notice ID: BOU0968445
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR MLA/2018/00470 Notice is hereby given that Jake Stevens, 35 Homer Road, Solihull, B91 3QJ has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake Unexploded Ordanance Activities in relation to IFA2 Interconnector. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Stubbington Library, Stubbington Lane, Fareham P014 2PP. Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at
www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register. Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement. org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_ REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the ' make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2018/00470;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (24/01/2019);
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.