LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 CHEAM WARDNotice ID: SUT1935216
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 CHEAM WARD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton propose to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 19841, as amended -
(a) The Sutton (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*; and
(b) The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to introduce double yellow line 'at any time' waiting restrictions for certain lengths in the vicinity of the following locations:-
- Banstead Road, Banstead at the entrance and exit to Cuddington Golf Club and at its junctions with Cuddington Park Close, Cuddington Way, Walnut Tree Close both of its junctions with Gilhams Avenue and Higher Drive
- Burdon Lane outside and opposite Nos. 62, 72, 78 to 80, 79, 88 and at its junctions with Downside, Highview, Northdown Road, Northey Avenue, The Crescent, The Drive, Warren Avenue,
- Cheyham Way outside Nos. 30 and 42
- Fieldsend Road outside No. 31
- Gilhams Avenue around the island site
- High View at its junctions with The Dene, Onslow Avenue, Scarborough Close and Wilbury Avenue
- Kingsdown Road outside Nos. 18 to 28
- Lumley Road outside Nos. 47 to 49 and at its junctions with Lumley Gardens and Fieldsend Road
- Northey Avenue outside and opposite St Andrew's Church and at its junctions with Cheyham Way, Shirley Avenue
- Matlock Crescent outside Nos. 75 to 79, and at its junctions with Abbotts Road Matlock Gardens, Matlock Place, Windsor Avenue,
? Sandy Lane at its junctions with Chesham Close, Down Side, Golf Side, High View, Northey Avenue, South Drive, The Drive and Warren Avenue,
- Tilehurst Road outside Nos. 2 to 6
- Warren Avenue at its junctions with Onslow Avenue, Shirley Avenue, The Avenue and Wilbury Avenue
- Wilbury Close at its junction with Godolphin Close.
3. To amend the map-based tiles to the schedule attached to The Sutton (Charged for Parking Places) Order 2017 and to The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) Order 2017 to match conditions as they exist on site.
4. Copies of the proposed Orders, of the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Orders and plans showing the locations and the effects of the proposals may be inspected at the Council's Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1EA. Copies can also be obtained by calling 020 8770 5000.
5. If you would like to make comments on the proposals you can do so by filling in an on-line consultation response form which can be found on our web pages
under "Traffic Management Order" and Reference 'SuttMap 1087 WARDS".
Alternatively please send them to The Parking Strategy Team, Highways and Transport, Kingston & Sutton Shared Environment Service, London Borough of Sutton, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG by 4 January 2021 please quote the following reference SuttMap 1087 Cheam Ward.
Group Manager - Highways and Transport Dated: 3 December 2020
Note: Persons responding to the proposed Orders should be aware that the Council may be legally obliged to disclose the information provided to third parties.