STUDLEY boss Paul Smith is aiming to bolster his squad with several new faces as the fixtures continue to pile up.
The Bees boss needs new faces after several squad members left the club.
Midfielder Elliott Nash has been released while striker Connor Deards has joined local rivals Alvechurch.
Deards had been unavailable to play for Studley because of work commitments, but before his departure Smith had been hoping to get him playing again.
The striker has endured a nomadic period since leaving Walsall’s academy in 2012. He joined Redditch but after a bright start failed to find his best form and was also on trial at Stourbridge in pre-season.
Smith said: “Elliott’s a lovely lad but he’s had some personal issues of late and hasn’t been able to commit.
“We’ve got no problem with him and if he can resolve those problems we would certainly try to get him back in the summer.
“We’re sorry to see Connor go because he’s a good player.
“But I am hoping to add some new faces soon — we’ve got several seven-day bids in.”
Studley saw their match at home to Nuneaton Griff postponed because of more wet weather on Saturday.
Instead, they played a friendly against league rivals Blackwood Town on the 3G pitch adjacent to their main pitch and won 4-0.
Smith said: “It was great to be able to use the 3G and get a game in. Unfortunately, the 3G pitch does not meet league rules so we can’t use it for the league, but it does come in handy for getting some fitness.”
Studley will be hoping their six-week break will be ended at Stafford Town in the Midland Combination Premier on Saturday (3pm ko).