Redditch man gassed himself in his kitchen

THE Worcestershire coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide for a 72-year-old Redditch man who died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The coroner’s court in Stourport on Severn, heard how Godfrey Ian Ogden died on December 2 last year, after he gassed himself in the kitchen of his home at Chedworth Close in Church Hill.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree