Dogs rescued from house fire

A house fire in Evesham Road, Alcester

A house fire in Evesham Road, Alcester

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS have rescued two dogs from a house fire in Alcester.

Two fire crews were mobilised at 5.39am yesterday (Wednesday, March 26) to the house on Evesham Road.

As the crew from Alcester arrived at the incident they requested assistance and a further crew from Bidford was sent.

The fire, located in the house's kitchen, was caused by an electrical fault in the fridge.

It was eventually extinguished by six firefighters in breathing apparatus using hose reels.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree