Firefighters attend kitchen fire in Redditch

First published in News

A KITCHEN fire in Redditch this morning was caused by a pan left on the stove.

Two fires crews were called to the scene in Heathfield Road at 5.52am and ventilated the property.

 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree