Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting RA NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Man died of heroin overdose, inquest hears
3:50pm Tuesday 25th February 2014 in News
A REDDITCH man who was discovered dead in a block of flats died as the result of a drugs overdose, an inquest has heard.
Stuart Kirstein, 33, from Exhall Close, was found in the lobby of a block of flats at Fownhope Close on December 31.
The precise medical cause of death was overdose of heroin.
The Worcestershire Coroner recorded a verdict that he died as the result of abuse of drugs.