Redditch man gassed himself in his kitchen

First published in News
Last updated

THE Worcestershire coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide for a 72-year-old Redditch man who died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The coroner’s court in Stourport on Severn, heard how Godfrey Ian Ogden died on December 2 last year, after he gassed himself in the kitchen of his home at Chedworth Close in Church Hill.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree