Chimney fire in Mappleborough Green

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called out to Mappleborough Green after a chimney caught fire in the village.

The incident occurred on Sunday, December 23 at approximately 9.30am, at a property on Pratts Lane in Mappleborough Green.

The fire crew from Henley in Arden confirmed that there was a fire inside the chimney and stayed on the scene for 30 minutes extinguishing the fire.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree