Webheath man died as the result of an industrial disease

First published in News

A MAN who was exposed to asbestos during his working life has died from mesothelioma, an inquest has heard.

Geoffrey Walter Davies, aged 72, of Brotherton Avenue in Webheath, died at his home on September 24.

The Worcetershire coroner, at the inquest on Thursday, December 6, ruled that Mr Davies died as the result of an industrial disease.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree