Coping with bereavement is one of life's major challenges. As adults the death of someone close to us can rock the foundations that hold our lives together, leaving us feeling desperately sad, lost and abandoned. What is especially difficult is having to cope with a bereavement when you are a parent because not only do you have to deal with your own personal loss but you must also help your child through a distressing and difficult time.
- People with autism have 'unique' brain patterns
- Brown fat may protect against diabetes and obesity
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
Buy & Sell
Glass TV stand Glass corner TV stand. suit 32" TV. Excellent condition. £25.00 o.n.o.
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (24)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (72)
- Clothing (35)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (24)
- Furniture and furnishings (56)
- Household and DIY (29)
- Miscellaneous (34)
- Outdoor pursuits (8)
- Pets (6)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (11)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (13)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Kathleen Moira Minnie WINCH
WINCH Kathleen Moira Minnie Aged 98 years Passed away Saturday 3rd January 2015 Devoted wife and
Birthdays - Lauren DEMERCADO
DEMERCADO Lauren Happy 16th Birthday Lol Enjoy your day Sweetheart, Love You, Mom, Bri & Ol
Marriages - Chelsea Lucy Ann and Wayne Russell PARKER-BANKS
PARKER - BANKS Chelsea Lucy Ann and Wayne Russell Bride previously of Alcester Married on 23rd
Births - . ADAM and LUCY
ADAM and LUCY Congratulations on the birth of our grandson Max Adam John Nickless on 9th May