"Parkinson's disease 'may start in gut'," BBC News reports. New research involving mice suggests that bacteria in the gut may lead to a greater decline in motor function in patients with Parkinson's disease. The study involved a mouse model...
- 'Not enough over-50s' taking aspirin to prevent heart disease
- 'No need to wait to try again after miscarriage' advice
- 'Want to live longer? Try racquet sports', recommends study
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Kettler SM8820-83 Exercise Bike Exercise bike with computer (distance/calories/pulse/time/speed etc). Easy to use. 2 saddles. Solid machine in good condition.
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (15)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (41)
- Clothing (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (39)
- Household and DIY (31)
- Miscellaneous (40)
- Office equipment (7)
- Outdoor pursuits (11)
- Pets (8)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (12)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.