"The placebo effect is real – even if you know the treatment you've been given has no medical value, research has concluded," the Mail Online reports. The study in question aimed to further understand how placebos – inactive or dummy treatments – work…
- Velcro baby tips
- 15 of the weirdest pregnancy myths
- Whooping cough
- Is there really a middle-class drinking 'epidemic' in over-50s?
- Home birth
- Family days out
Buy & Sell
CARAVAN AWNING For Sale CARAVAN AWNING Bradcot Classic 870. Colour Green. Quick release aluminium frame poles. Phone Worcester 01905 820617
- Antiques and collectables (21)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (71)
- Clothing (10)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (9)
- Furniture and furnishings (40)
- Gardening and Outdoors (40)
- Household and DIY (57)
- Miscellaneous (47)
- Outdoor pursuits (38)
- Pets (28)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (13)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Mary nee Joyce JEFFRIES
JEFFRIES MARY Nee Joyce Wife of Peter and mother of Sarah and James Passed away at home, after a
Marriages - David and Lesley ASTON - LA CROIX
ASTON / LA-CROIX David and Lesley David is delighted to announce their engagement
Births - Andrew and Jane SMITH
SMITH Andrew and Jane Would like to announce the birth of their daughter LUCY MARIE born 14th
Birthdays - Rosie .
ROSIE Happy Birthday Happy memories. With all my love to you. Gordon xxx