"Patients with the highest genetic risk of suffering a heart attack benefit the most from cholesterol-lowering statin drugs, a study has found," The Guardian reports. Those with the highest genetic risk score appear to get the most benefit from the drugs…
- Adults may only get 'real flu' every five years
- Free family fun
- Coffee can 'cut risks of heart attack' claims
- Having a baby in your 30s or 40
- Immune changes found in people with CFS/ME
And whatever the price it will make a difference - especially to the workers and farmers who have helped nurture and grow the food we find in our supermarkets.
Buy & Sell
12ft Trampoline It's a round, 12ft trampoline with a safety net surrounding it. It is in good condition.
- Antiques and collectables (21)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (15)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (113)
- Clothing (18)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (16)
- Furniture and furnishings (48)
- Household and DIY (45)
- Miscellaneous (30)
- Outdoor pursuits (23)
- Pets (19)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (13)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (13)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Beryl Eileen RICHARDSON
RICHARDSON Beryl Eileen Aged 94 years (formerly of Stoners Farm and Astwood Bank) Peacefully
Births - NAOMI AND MATT NAOMI AND MATT
NAOMI and MATT Congratulations on the birth of your son Alfie Thomas on 26th January 2015 Lots
Birthdays - Wesley TEAGUE
TEAGUE Wesley Happy Birthday! Love Jade And Boys
Marriages - Chelsea Lucy Ann and Wayne Russell PARKER-BANKS
PARKER - BANKS Chelsea Lucy Ann and Wayne Russell Bride previously of Alcester Married on 23rd